Posted by : Purple mittins Saturday, January 1, 2011

5 Responses so far.

  1. I love dub no dissing dub -.-

  2. Zihtlek says:

    I diss dubb when I diss dub, nothing bad with that! :/

  3. *smacks* You need to be educated on dub!-.- Dub is amazing you can actually watch and not miss anything. I prefer this in dub and there's nothing wrong with dub.

  4. Anonymous says:

    XD such a deep convo goin on!
    Theres something bad about dub: odd voices and accents. And theres something thats a crime also: missin translations or invented ones. I've found of those more than just one. I really prefer sub. So we won ^^

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to Our Website!

Looking to help us improve our raws? Please donate!

DoodleBots

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lila Wolves Scanlations -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -