Posted by : Anonymous Sunday, November 13, 2011



Hello everybody! Here I come with something for you: a tiny gift. It's some cute series that Toto  and I (thank you Toto!) found in Naver: My Young Cat and my Old Dog. Hope you like it! But it has a plus: I translated it to spanish too. So if there's some follower that as me is not native english talker but spanish... enjoy :) 

Dedicated to all the Wolves that love animals, but very specially 
for Sixteen and his owner that finally met after some months~

 Chapter 1 English Here
Capitulo 1 Español Aqui
Chapter 2 English Here
Capitulo 2 Español Aqui

PS: Purple, Im sorry I never told you about this, it was a surprise. 
But I leave up to you the obnoxious task of talk to Mangafox, only if you want to.
I wouldnt ^^, you know it.

^Lila Wolves^


4 Responses so far.

  1. Zihtlek says:

    Haha, lol if you had the typesetting, I would do it in swedish. Only because there's a spanish version of it.

  2. Anonymous says:

    >:)not bad idea. Let's!
    You dont want to lose this battle on the war between spanish and swedish, huh?

  3. Chibs says:

    LOL clearly.
    Spanish pwns xD Awesome job Toto and Carols!!!

  4. thanks for a spanish version!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to Our Website!

Looking to help us improve our raws? Please donate!

DoodleBots

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lila Wolves Scanlations -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -